We offer an appointment and walk in service.
Please phone — 01 6750040
Or email — email@example.com
Opening hours – 8am to 7pm Monday to Thursday; 8am to 3pm Fridays
If urgent medical attention is needed outside of these hours please contact the on call service – Doctor on Duty at 01 4539333.
If you walk in to Hanover Medical Centre without an appointment, our doctors or nurse will endeavour to see you as soon as possible.
- Blood tests are taken by our Practice Nurse and usually need to be taken before 2pm. If fasting blood tests are required these should be done in the early morning.
- Blood tests for STI screens can be taken at any time.
- Smear tests are taken by our Practice Nurse and should be done mid cycle, ( eg, between day 10 and day 18 of a 28 day cycle ).
- Baby vaccinations are given by our Practice Nurse before 2pm in the day.
- A full health check involves consultations with both Doctor and Practice Nurse so please advise at the time of booking.