Monday to Thursday: 8am – 7 pm
Friday: 8am – 3pm
Saturday: 9am – 12:30pm
To make an appointment:
Phone: 01 6750040
- Blood tests are taken by our Practice Nurse and usually need to be taken before 2pm. If fasting blood tests are required these should be done in the early morning.
- Blood tests for STI screens can be taken at any time.
- Smear tests are taken by our Practice Nurse and should be done mid cycle, ( eg, between day 10 and day 18 of a 28 day cycle ).
- Baby vaccinations are given by our Practice Nurse before 2pm in the day.
- A full health check involves consultations with both Doctor and Practice Nurse so please advise at the time of booking.